Bathroom vanity lights should always be chosen after serious contemplation. Think about it – you get ready in front of the vanity mirror, so if the lighting is insufficient it will be extremely inconvenient. Men will be unable to shave properly and putting makeup on will be difficult for women!
There are several kinds of bathroom vanity lights fixture such as:
- Strip lights –Decorative glass is used while covering the bulb placements and you can fix the lights down or up. Further customization can be done via dimmers (used to adjust lighting).
- Sconces – Fix it in pairs on the wall right in front of the unit. Glass covers are available in various colors.
- Pendants – You can hang these from the ceiling at a height that is convenient. They are found in abstract styles and shapes that highly add to the decorative element.
- Ceiling Lights – Basic tasks like washing the face or brushing teeth in front of a vanity needs a clear light. The lighting on the ceiling is also utilized for the entire bathroom.
- Recessed – These fixtures are installed inside the cabinets or under shelves as these places are dark and you end up fumbling to search for items. Recessed lights ensure you will not face this issue anymore!
Check if light is coming through windows or skylights before you go ahead and make the purchase so that you can select fixture of a bathroom vanity lights that match perfectly with the surroundings.900 x 600 | 638 x 425 | 210 x 140
- Wallpaper: Bathroom-Vanity-Lighting-Design-Ideas
- Bathroom Designs
- December 24, 2014
- 149 views