No one would like a dingy and ugly looking sink in their bathroom, which is why bathroom vanity sinks are being designed to match the style and design of the surroundings. You have an array of choices when it comes to selecting the right unit that fits into your space perfectly.
Tips to remember while buying:
- Bathroom vanity sinks can be bought in basin or drop in style. It all depends upon the size of the bathroom. You can choose to keep the present vanity and buy a sink or purchase a brand new bathroom vanity as well as the sink.
- A vanity unit is mainly used for storage at times, which is why drawers, shelves and cupboards are incorporated in the design. There are customized styles available that lets you include storage features as per your choice.
- Want an antique-like touch? Get a vanity with wood carvings and a drop in sink made of porcelain can give an
- Contemporary styling includes an extremely classy design with a glass basin that is set on top of the vanity, thus forming a structure that looks like a bowl.
- Couples are now opting for a double sink bathroom vanity, but you need to have the sufficient space for housing it.
Bathroom vanity sinks can accentuate the look of the bathroom – all you need is to find a piece that complements the surrounding area.680 x 680 | 425 x 425 | 140 x 140
- Wallpaper: Bathroom vanity with vessel sink mount
- Bathroom Designs
- December 1, 2014
- 175 views