When rustic bathroom vanities are mentioned, they are instantly associated with warmth and tranquility. These units are unique in terms of design and have truly stood the test of time when it comes to popularity. There are numerous patterns and styles available these days, but the demand for rustic pieces of furniture have not waned
Take a look at a few tips:
- Rustic bathroom vanities are usually made of wood such as cherry, teak, oak, and mahogany.
- The sink and countertops can be made of materials such as glass, ceramic, stainless steel, natural stones, and even wood.
- To ensure the wood retains its shine for longer, the vanity is layered with sealant. Suitable finish is necessary as it provides protection against water and other fluids and prevents dust and debris from settling on the surface.
- These vanities are not to be confused with antique furniture; although there is the option to impart a vintage look to the vanity when it comes to design and style.
Before looking at rustic bathroom vanities, it is necessary to understand which type will be suitable for your bathroom. The theme, color, and general ambience should be taken into account first so you can proceed accordingly.900 x 900 | 425 x 425 | 140 x 140
- Wallpaper: Rustic-Bathroom-Vanities-24-Inch
- Bathroom Designs Ideas
- December 25, 2014