Homeowners are increasingly leaning towards small vanities for bathroom these days. The reason for their popularity is they help to save space, keep the bathroom from getting messy and disorganized, and also add to the décor of their surroundings. Moreover, they make the bathroom appear larger than they are.
Here are some of small bathroom vanities features:
- They are usually between 13 to 20 inches and can be fitted in almost all bathrooms.
- A small mirror is included with the unit, which is useful when you are getting ready to go out somewhere.
- Small bathroom vanities units are sized in a way to accommodate a sink with little or zero counter space. If there is a countertop, it is miniature version, so you can keep a couple of makeup items on it.
- Storage options such as drawers or cabinets are situated under the sink where you can keep medicines and toiletries. They help to camouflage the area underneath where the plumbing is exposed.
Small vanities for bathroom create the illusion of larger spaces, which you can further highlight by using shades of gray, white, or beige on the floor and walls. Want to buy one? Try the online stores and you might end up getting great discounts!900 x 600 | 638 x 425 | 210 x 140
- Wallpaper: Small bathroom vanities IKEA
- Bathroom Designs Trends
- December 15, 2014
- 241 views